Saturday, February 19, 2011

Upcoming Schedule

It's hard to believe that FRUIT OF ALL EVIL hits the shelves in about a week. I've noticed that it either feels like a publish date will never get here or it's suddenly snuck up on you - there's not a lot of in between. Here are a few things going on in tandem with the release.

I'll be blogging on my publisher's (Penguin) blog the week of February 28. Here's a link. Blog.
I'll have three posts that will talk about how the farmers' market series came to be, and how most of the time I'm more surprised by my characters than I ever thought I'd be.

I also get the the opportunity to post on Lori Caswell's (Dollycas) blog on March 2nd. Here's a link: Lori's Blog.
Lori's blog is a great source of information for mystery lovers. I highly recommend you check it out if you haven't yet.

I'll be signing FRUIT OF ALL EVIL at my local bookstore, The King's English, on Wednesday, March 9th at 7:00 PM. It's a great bookstore.

Thank you all so much for reading my books!

Best,
Paige

1 comment:

  1. So excited! I was so shocked when I checked my mail today and I had a box from B&N ! I promise not to spill any details other than ...I have had a grin on my face since I started reading it!

    ReplyDelete