Thursday, August 12, 2010

Busy

I love to cook. I love spending time in the kitchen. I love trying new recipes. Sadly, the kitchen can't always be a high priority. Hope to get back in there this weekend. The farmers' market recipe book is sitting on the counter. I've marked the recipes I want to try. Between some writing deadlines and my son's schedule of football and more football, we've been grabbing food on the run or preparing some yummy macaroni and cheese -- the blue box variety.

I keep thinking my tastes should change away from that fake-cheese powder, but I still love the stuff. To me, it tastes good and it's very easy. My husband and son both like it, too. We sometimes throw in some veggies, but not always. My husband puts ketchup on his. Yuck.

Recipe critiques will be back. The contest is still going. There are some yummy things ahead.

Hope your summer is full of good books, great farmers' markets and fun family time.

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment