Friday, August 6, 2010

More Plums

Page 233.

I decided to try a recipe that sounded awful: Roasted Plums with Blue Cheese.
I had the plums and sometimes you just have to test yourself. It probably wasn't too much of a risk because I like both plums and blue cheese; I just thought the combination of the two sounded terrible.

It's an easy recipe: plums, cheese, olive oil in the oven for a short time and then served on bread.

I was surprised. It didn't taste terrible. In fact, I kind of liked it. I'm not sure it'll be something I'll make again soon. I was the only one to try it. Both husband and son dislike blue cheese, so while they agreed to try everything, they drew the line at blue cheese. So, it was good enough to enjoy and be pleasantly surprise, but not good enough to crave, really.

This one gets a 3.


1 comment:

  1. I love Blue Cheese. This seems like it would work, I know Pears are great with blue cheese.

    ReplyDelete